Unibet Open series will be held in Dublin
The European poker room Unibet Poker once again houses a series of live events called Unibet Open. In the recent September festival that was held in Malta, the UK poker player turned €5 into €53 000, having qualified for the Main Event through the satellite.
This year, Unibet Open kicks off in Dublin (Ireland) at the Bonnington Hotel. It will take place February 25 through March 1, and there will be 27 events carried out as part of the series (including satellites for ME and mini-events). As for buy-ins, they range from €30 to €2 200.
Among the Unibet Open tourneys, it is worth highlighting the following ones:
- Unibet Open – €225 buy-in (February 25-26).
- High-Roller Unibet – €2 200 buy-in (February 25-26).
- Progressive Knockout – €220 buy-in (March 1).
- Super Stack Unibet – €330 buy-in (February 29 – March 1).
- Irish Poker – €165 buy-in (February 29).
- Pot Limit Omaha – €165 buy-in (February 29).
- Queenrules Ladies Event – €90 buy-in (February 29).
- Unibet Open Main Event – €1 100 buy-in (February 27 – March 1).
The Main Event worth €1 100 will be held with an interesting structure: 3 starting days; 30 thousand chips in the stack.
In the first 2 flights, the levels will last 60 minutes. On the last starting day, the levels will rise every 20 minutes. It’s allowed to make one re-entry during the third flight of the tournament.
From 25th to 28th February, you have an opportunity to take part in the satellites to the Main Event, cost €165. Moreover, the Sunday tournaments, in which players can win the Unibet Open package containing buy-ins for the key tournaments of the series, are already taking place at Unibet Poker.