Shaun Deeb leads in Little One for One Drop tournament
Little One for One Drop tournament can be called the younger brother of main Big One for One Drop tournament. The buy-ins are at the different poles here, and if the entry price in Main Event is $1,000,000, so the price for this tournament is only $1,000.
Nevertheless, this event stimulates a widespread interest among all poker fans. This year, it collected 6,246 entries which formed a prize pool in the amount of $5,600,000. At the moment, 412 people remained in the game and Shaun Deeb is a chip leader.
Shaun Deeb finished today's game-day as a chip leader with 2,892,000 chips (241 BB). A large number of players are still in the event and each of them can claim victory.
The game will continue tomorrow with 6,000/12,000 blinds and you can get acquainted with the selective chip account:
- Shaun Deeb (USA) - 2,892,000
- Ryan Laplante (USA) - 747,000
- Men Nguyen (USA) - 740,000
- Nikolay Fall (Russia) – 600,000
- Jamie Gold (USA) - 595,000 (current champion)
- Vladimir Geshkenbein (Russia) - 430 000
- Mike Leah (Canada) - 400,000
- Sergey Konovalov (Russia) - 236,000
- Ruslan Gazaev (Russia) - 209,000
- Denis Timofeev (Russia) - 182,000