If you don’t want to wait a long time for a new hand, if you want big rewards as well as more fun and action, then Rush & Cash – fast poker from BestPoker – is suitable for you. The essence of this type of poker is that you do not need to wait for a hand at all. During the Rush & Cash game, additional money will be in play in separate random hands.
Cash drops range from 10 to 500 Antes: small amounts go to the pot to trigger more action, while large amounts are added in equal shares directly to the participants' stacks. Consequently, this gives each player 65% rakeback. In order to play Rush & Cash, you just need to download the BestPoker client and play for real money.
BestPoker Rush & Cash Limits
Key features of Rush & Cash
- If you fold cards, you will instantly receive new ones on another table with other opponents.
- If there is a bet or a raise before you, you can fold cards at any time, even not on your turn.
- In order to watch the hand, just hold down the fold button (“Rush”).
- In each hand – random seating.
- In an equal percentage of cases, all players will ultimately be in the button position.
- There is also an all-in insurance for this format.
- To maintain the fast pace of the game, the running of the second board (run it twice) is disabled.
- All players pay ante, and the dealer pays extra ante.
- The rake is taken in case of winning the ante and blinds.
- Each ante has its own cash drop pool. Cash drop status and history can be viewed on the official website.