Cardmates.net (we) - we are committed to defend and respect your privacy. This policy (including our use conditions and any other documents stated in it) set a base according to which any personal data that we are collecting or you are givin us will be processed. Please, read carefully the following things in order to understand our attitudes and practices concerning your personal data and how we will behave toward this data.
What kind of information do we get from you and in what way
We can collect the following information about you:
- The person’s private details such as name and e-mail address about which you inform us by means of filling out a form at the site. This includes information that you can give us during the registration process for site using, during the subscription to our services, during the materials publication, when buying stuff at the site or requesting to the subsequent services. Also we can ask you to provide additional information when you inform about the problems with site.
- If you contact us or write any comments at the site or place some records at the forum we will be able to keep a record of this correspondence.
- We can also ask you to fill out the questionnaires for the research purposes, however you may not answer them.
- Detailed information about the transactions you are making through the site and about your orders fulfillment.
- Detailed information about your visits and actions at the site including the traffic data, location data, weblogs, conversion data, behavioral data and the other communication data among the other matters.
- Information about your device including your IP-address (where it is available), operating system and the browser’s type.
- When you use Facebook for registration for our services we will get an e-mail address that you have registered in your Facebook account.
How received information is used
We are using the received information from you in the following way:
- In order to make sure that site’s content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- In order to provide you with such website review that would be applicable to that place where you are, in order we could follow the certain gambling rules in regard to the advertisement.
- In order to provide you with information about the products or services that you are requesting from us.
- In order you can participate in site’s interactive features.
- In order to inform you about our services changes.
- For the purposes of fraud prevention and investigation of compliance with the rules and legislation.
- For business analytics purposes.
- In order to make sure that you follow our conditions for website using (we can also track the connection with the other users in order to make sure in it).
Where do we store information
All information that you give us is stored in the infrastructure that belongs solely to us or our group’s member or is licensed exclusively for us or our group’s member and it uses the latest methods of access restriction for the third parties.
If we give you the password (or where you have chosen the password) that let you get an access to the certain parts of site, you are responsible for this password storage. We ask you not to share the password with anyone else.
Unfortunately, the information transfer through the internet is not entirely safe. However we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of data that you send to our site; any transfer is carried out at your own risk. Once we get your information we will use the strict procedures and security functions in order to try to prevent unauthorized access.
The users’ information disclosure to the third parties
We can disclose your personal information to any members of our group of companies.
We can disclose your personal information to the third parties:
- In case if we will sell or buy any business or assets. In this case we can disclose your personal data to potential seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If any company in our group or almost all its assets are bought by the third party, in this case the personal data that is stored in it in regard to its clients will be one of the transferred asset.
- For business analytics purposes.
We can confirm your user’s name at operator-partner website with such partner-operator in certain situations.
Personal data transfer outside the European Economic Area.
Data that is collected from you can be transferred and saved at destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). They can also be processed by the employees who work outside EEA and do it for us or for one of our suppliers.
How long does it take to store the information about the users?
We won’t store your personal information longer than necessary for purposes of personal data processing (for purposes on the basis of which this information was collected).
We understand that you entrust your personal information for us and we strive to ensure that you will be able to control privacy and security of your personal information.
As to information on you that is in our disposal, we should admit that it is your choice to give us your personal information. Thus we are obliged to give you opportunity to carry out all the following actions:
- You can verify data that you gave us by means of contacting email@example.com. Our security procedures mean that we can request an identity authentication before we disclose this information.
- You can also contact us with the same method for your personal information’s changing, its correction or deleting that is controlled by us in regard to your profile, at any time. Please note that if you transferred any information to other users through the social media channels, then this information may remain visible even in that case if your account is deleted.
- You can also close your account. You can do it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to make such request. If you make a request for closing your account, then in this case your account will be deactivated. However we can store the archive copies of your information in accordance with the law requirements or for lawful business purposes (including the case for helping to detect the fraud).
- You can opt out of receiving the marketing e-mails by clicking on the link “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any letter or by controlling the profile directly on the site. Once you do it you won’t receive e-mails from us any more.
- You can request the readable copy of personal data that we have on you at any time. In order to do it, please, contact us at email@example.com.
Last update: April 2018