PokerStars will hold Summer Series with $25 000 000 guarantee
The large SCOOP 2020 series that lasted at PokerStars more than a month was completed. At the moment, there are no tournament series in the poker room, but the fans of tournaments will be able to “satiate their appetite” already on 7 June.
The Summer Series at PokerStars will take place from 7 to 21 June. During its holding, $25 000 000 will be raffled in the tournaments. In total, the schedule contains 151 tournaments with the buy-ins from $11 to $530.
Key information about Summer Series
- Dates: from 7 to 21 June.
- Total number of tournaments: 151.
- Series total guarantee: $25 000 000.
- Two tournaments with million guarantees: the first tournament with $55 buy-in and $1 000 000 guarantee, and the second one with $530 buy-in and $2 000 000 guarantee.
- Two Main Events in a progressive knockout format with two different buy-ins.
This can not be called a series of micro-limits, but there are $11 tournaments for the players with a small bankroll. You can win big prizes in them and make your bankroll bigger.
Every day, at least eight events will be held at Summer Series, and this number will increase on weekends.