PokerStars Support Service
Support PokerStars is rightfully considered the most professional and experienced service in the poker market. If you have difficulties with the client access or you haven’t received a deposit bonus, then you need to contact PokerStars support service.
The support service of the largest poker room works around the clock, and if you want to get a response faster, we recommend you to contact the English-speaking support (if you know English, of course).
How to contact the PokerStars Support Service correctly:
- Formulate your question and/or problem clearly and explicitly.
- Try to attach screenshots that display your issue (if it is a technical problem).
- Be polite and don’t send a lot of same type letters, since you will have to wait for the answer longer.
- Unfortunately, PokerStars doesn’t provide a phone number of its support service for a quick connection. Also, the PokerStars support has no online chat.
Frequently Asked Questions at PokerStars (FAQ)
You can quickly find the answer to the most common questions on the official website of the room:
- For this, go to the «Help & Support» menu.
- Select «PokerStars FAQ Portal» tab.
- Search for the topic that corresponds to your issue and familiarize with the ways to resolve it.
If you still haven’t found the answer to your question in the FAQ PokerStars section, then you should write a letter to the support service. An email address of PokerStars support service: email@example.com.
If you haven’t created an account on PokerStars yet, then we recommend you to do it right now and get 30$ extra free play for the first deposit. To receive it, use code "THIRTY".
Support PokerStars on Twitter
Recently, the poker room has launched a separate twitter account for the support service of the room. If you are fluent in English, you can ask your questions on Twitter. As a rule, the support operators answer quickly. The PokerStars Player Support Account is called PokerStars Support (@StarsSupport). It is available from Monday to Sunday from 8 to 22:00 GMT.