PokerStars Spin & Go Flash: now spins are even faster
The other day, PokerStars has launched new spins called Spin & Go Flash, which were announced earlier this month. This is a quick version of traditional spins. The play at Flash Spin tables runs much faster, and fans of turbo games can get more action at Spin & Go tables.
How do PokerStars Spin & Go Flash differ from regular spins?
Players can find Spin & Go Flash in the PokerStars lobby. This format is similar to regular Spin & Go, but has some distinctions.
These are same old Sit & Go 3-max, and a prize pool of a tournament is still determined randomly at the beginning of each game.
There are two main differences:
- Initial stack. Every player starts the game with 300 chips (instead of 500).
- Blind levels. In Flash spins, the levels increase every minute (rather than 3).
Rake and payouts in spins and flash spins are of the same value, but the game is faster.
How to play in the new Spin & Go Flash?
In the PokerStars lobby, Spin & Go Flash are located on the same page with regular spins (in the «All Games» tab).
- Click on «Play Now» in order to play regular Spin & Go.
- And press the «Play Flash» button to play Spin & Go Flash.
Flash Spin & Go are available of the following buy-ins: $0,25, $1, $3, $7, $15, $30, $60, $100, $250, $500 (all limits of the traditional spins, except for special promotional Spin & Go).
Now, in there are 4 Spin & Go formats in the PokerStars lobby:
- Regular Spin & Go.
- PokerStars Spin & Go Flash.
- Omaha Spin & Go.
- Max Hold’em – Spin & Go with 3-8 opponents.
PokerStars continues to introduce innovations. Recently, it also became known that the poker room tests anonymous tables and new game format Swap Holdem.