PokerStars first deposit bonuses
If you have just registered on PokerStars and are going to make your first deposit, this article is written specifically for you.
In order to get first deposit bonus, you need to use the available bonus code (PokerStars Star Code 2019).
PokerStars may provide several star codes for deposit at once. It’s easy to track their validity in our article about PokerStars bonus codes.
As of August 2019, PokerStars has two promotions on the first deposit:
- $20 in the form of tickets for Spin & Go and $10 for game with the bonus code THIRTY.
- 100% bonus for the deposited amount with the star code STARS600.
In the first case, you will receive both tickets and money, in the second one - only money, but the amount is bigger (you can get up to $600).
Pitfalls of deposit bonuses
Tournament tickets can be used for play at any time, and the funds you win using these tickets will be immediately available for withdrawal, however money received as a bonus can’t be withdrawn. First, you need to clean it up.
Let’s consider the «100% first deposit bonus up to $600» promotion as an example:
- The bonus is credited in parts of $10 for every 180 points earned by playing for real money in the room. $1 rake or tournament fee = 5 redemption points. Therefore, in order to clean up 10 dollars, you need to generate $36 of rake.
- The money you clean up appear in the cashier marked BONUS and can be found in the transaction history.
- You are given 120 days to clear the bonus. After this period, the bonus amount you didn’t clear will disappear.
- Within 60 days after first depositing, a player is able to make two more deposits using the same star code, and they will be considered as one «first deposit».
If you have any questions concerning registration and first deposit at PokerStars, email us, and we will try to help you. We will add answers to frequently asked questions to this material.