WSOP Europe 2019
From 13 October to 4 November, World Series of Poker Europe (WSOPE) will be held in Rozvadov. This year, the guarantee of championship will be €22,000,000. WSOPE buy-ins will start from €350. Last year, 6,000 entries were made and the championship guarantee was €21,000,000.
“We heard the feedback and are happy to add some mixed games and some bigger buy-in tournaments in order to encourage more players to make the trip,” said King’s Resort owner Leon Tsoukernik. “After hosting some big events here at King’s recently, players insisted to me they would come back to WSOP Europe if we added a few additional tournaments. So, we have now done so and we look forward to welcoming them with this revised WSOP Europe schedule in October.”
Basic information about WSOP Europe 2019:
- Series dates: from 13 October to 4 November, 2019.
- Location: King Resort – the casino in Rozvadov, Czech Republic.
- Events: 54 events with €350 entry fee.
- The most expensive tournament: Super High Roller No-Limit Hold'em with €250,000 buy-in.
- Main Event: the guarantee of Main Event with €10,350 entry fee will be €5,000,000.
Prior to the series start, Daniel takes the third place in WSOP Player of the Year ranking (3,166 points). Australian player Robert Campbell (3,419 points) and American player Shaun Deeb (3,280 points) are ahead of him.