World Series of Poker 2019
The 50th Anniversary World Series of Poker started on 28th May. A lot of poker players from all over the world come to Las Vegas to show their best game at the poker tables. The WSOP will run until 16th July.
Tens of thousands of players compete for gold bracelets that will help them go down in the history of poker. We look forward to see more poker stars at this festival, and they will definitely appear there.
The series includes 80 bracelet events, 20 of which cost over $10 000. We’re gladly highlighting each of the tournaments at our Cardmates news portal. All materials pertaining to this series are being collected in one subject.
WSOP 2019 - basic information
- Total number of the scheduled tournaments: 80 bracelet events, including Bracelet Only Winners No-Limit Hold’em (the competition is open only for WSOP bracelet holders).
- Buy-ins vary from $400 to $100 000.
- Main tournament: $10 000 Main Event starts on 3rd July. There will be 3 starting days of the event.
- Most affordable tournament: Colossus for $400.
- Most expensive event: No-Limit Hold'em High Roller for $100 000.
The World Series of Poker 2019 is a key event in the poker world therefore Cardmates.net editorial staff tries to keep you updated with the latest news.