Stadium Series at PokerStars
Stadium Series is a series of online tournaments for PokerStars players that will take place in the room from July 5 to August 2. It will include 102 tournaments with buy-ins ranging from $5.5 to $10 300.
All events will be divided into three categories, based on buy-ins: the closer one gets to the finale of the series, the higher the buy-ins will be. The first week of the festival will run with the following buy-in levels:
- Low ($5.5)
- Medium ($55)
- High ($530)
There will also be three different buy-in levels during the next three weeks of the series.
The key event will be the Main Event with a $5 200 buy-in and a $5 000 000 guarantee. One can qualify for this tournament through multiple satellites.
At the time of the Stadium Series, PokerStars is also going to run a few promotions, through which the room will raffle $2 000 000 in tournament tickets.
- Special Spin & Go tournaments. Players can win tickets to events of the given series, including ME worth $5 200, in Spin & Go’s for $4 and $22.
- Free tickets on Twitch. Link your PokerStars and Twitch accounts and get an opportunity to win a ticket free of charge. The poker room daily raffles $10 000 in various tournament tickets. To take part in the promotion, you have to follow PokerStars broadcasts on Twitch.
- Qualify through Fast Track promo. Go through a gradual selection to get a ticket to the Main Event with $5 000 000 GTD.
Stadium Series at PokerStars: key information
- Dates: July 5 – August 2
- Tournaments: 102 events with buy-ins ranging from $5.5 to $10 300
- Guaranties: from $75 000 up to $5 000 000
- Total guarantee of the series: $50 000 000
- August 2 – Main Event with a buy-in of $5 200 and a guarantee of $5 000 000.
The full schedule of the Stadium Series can be found on Cardmates. Our site will cover all the most interesting events of the festival, so that you can monitor the results of the events by checking the special storyline devoted to the Stadium Series.