Partypoker was launched in 2001 and became one of the first industry poker rooms. Since then, more than 30 000 000 users have registered in it and now this project is a leader at the poker market. During eighteen years of successful activity the poker room has acquired the reputation of a reliable brand and the million players all over the world trust in this card room.
In 2011 the PartyGaming Company has merged with a bwin that is a giant in a sports betting industry and Bwin.Party holding has been founded.
Early in 2016 the important changes occurred again and till the present day they are determining the direction of the poker room development. GVC Holdings corporation had bought all the assets of the Bwin.Party company for $1,7 billion and became the main shareholder.
The poker room has a Gibraltar license and fulfills the strict regulation of UK Gambling Commission, it confirms a high reliability and game safety at PartyPoker.
The poker room has become a prestigious award winner in the gambling industry more than once. In 2007 it was awarded “The Best Poker Operator of the Year” according to EGR and thereby it was ahead of such giant as PokerStars.
Partypoker client is supported by all popular operating systems and the games both for real money and play money are available here. Those players who like playing regardless of the location will also be pleased, because the poker room can be downloaded on mobile phones and the tablet PC on the base of Android and iOS.
Learn more about PartyPoker in the poker room review from Cardmates. Here you will find the poker room description and the answers to the most popular questions about the poker room’s work.
PartyPoker: soft review
PartyPoker soft has a unique design that is different from the other poker rooms ones. The developers always take into account the players’ wishes and regularly update the software.
The soft is formed in such way that the user can intuitively move across the lobby and find the necessary variant of the game as soon as possible.
Poker room main lobby:
The game table design:
Partypoker mobile version
In the era of a rapid technological development any poker room is obliged to provide their users with an easy access to the game at any time. Partypoker mobile client is made with a high quality and it has a full functionality ranging from the game for real money or play money to the possibility of the deposits and cash-outs.
You can install the app for play poker both for the mobile phones and the tablet PCs that are running on Android or iOS operating systems.
The poker room traffic and the game availability
An active play at the different limits is regularly carried out at the Partypoker tables. This poker room has been stably included into the best five poker rooms according to the traffic size. On the average, there are 1 500 players at the cash-tables and during the peak times the players number exceeds 2 400.
The traffic information is taken from the pokerscout resource in January 2020.
The cash-tables with the different limits and a large discipline variety are available in the lobby. You can start play with the bet size ($0,01/$0,02), and raise the limit up to ($200/400$).
Partypoker tournament range is definitely a strong poker room point. The players can participate in:
- MTT tournaments
- Satellites for the live events
- Sit and Go
- Lottery tournaments
MTT tournaments are distinguished by its variability: here you can find the events with the repeated entries, re-buys, rewards for knockouts and also the live events with the phases.
As to buy-ins, there are available the tournaments from $0,55 in the lobby and the maximum entry fee can reach $25 000 at the large series.
There are special daily and weekly tournaments at Partypoker that will be suited both for the players with a small bankroll and the high-stakes players:
- Bootcamp – these are the tournaments with the buy-ins from 0,22$ to 1,1$, where more than $100 000 are played out during the month.
- Featherweight – these are the tournaments with the buy-ins 5,50$ - 11$ with a monthly prize-pool more than $200 000.
- Middleweight – these are the tournaments with an average entry fees 22$ - 55$ and the total guarantee more than 850 000$.
- Heavyweight – these are the tournaments with the high buy-ins 109$ - 215$, where more than $1 000 000 are played out during the month
- High Rollers – these are the most expensive regular tournaments with the buy-ins 530$ - 2 600$ and the prize-pool more than 1 000 000$.
Spins Tournaments at Partypoker
Spins are Sit & Go hyper-turbo tournaments where three players participate. All players have a chance to win a jackpot of $1 000 000 with a random multiplier of 2 to 240 000. The winner will take 1 million, and the second and third places will get $100 000 each.
How to play Spins:
- Select the buy-in you want to play for.
- Choose the amount of how many tables you want to play.
- Click "Play now"
- Expect for a multiplier of a random prize pool.
Probabilities of multipliers
|Multiplier||1 place||2 place||3 place||Frequency in 1 000 000 games|
|240 000||1 000 000$||100 000$||100 000$||1|
|1 200||5 000$||500$||500$||6|
The rake scheme
The player pays the rake to the poker room that is extracted from the every played pot. The commission size depends on the played limit and the players’ number but it does not exceed a fixed maximum.
In limit games:
- From 2¢/4¢ up to 15¢/30¢ – 1¢ for the pot size 20¢, but not exceeding 50¢.
- From 25¢/50¢ up to 1$/2$ – 5¢ for the pot size 1$, but not exceeding 1$.
- 2$/4$ – 25¢ for the pot size 5$, but not exceeding 3$.
- From 3$/6$ up to 10$/20$ – 50¢ for the pot size 10$, but not exceeding 3$.
- From 15$/30$ up to 30$/60$ – 1$ for the pot size 20$, but not exceeding 3$.
- From 50$/100$ up to 250$/500$ – 1$ for the pot size 100$, but not exceeding 5$.
In no-limit games:
- From 1¢/2¢ up to 10$/20$ – 1¢ for the pot size 20¢, but not exceeding 3$.
- From 15$/30$ up to 200$/400$ – 5¢ for the pot size 1$, but not exceeding 5$.
In the tournaments the rake is paid from each buy-in. Its size ranges from 0% up to 20%. In most cases the player pays not higher than 9% of the rake from the every tournament entry fee.
Table on cashback payments
The deposits and the limits
It won't be difficult to make a deposit at Partypoker because the poker room supports almost all the popular payments systems. The minimum deposit amount is $10 and its maximum depends on the chosen method.
A small fee may be charged during the depositing to the account.
The list of available payment systems to make a deposit at PartyPoker:
- Skrill 1-Tap
|Payment method||Minimum deposit||Maximum deposit||Withdrawal possibility|
The Partypoker cash-out is usually carried out within a few hours. The waiting time usually depends on the chosen payment system.
Some features of Partypoker cash-out:
- Only the verified users can cash-out.
- The cash-out limits range from the chosen payment system. In most cases the maximum cash-out sum is $50 000, but if you use a bank transfer then the sum could reach up to 1 million dollars.
- The cash-out is carried out to that payment system through which the deposit was made earlier.
- If the player makes several requests for cash-out to a particular payment system during the day then all requests can be combined in one payment.
- If during the cash-out the poker room requests additional documents for identity authentication from the player, the funds will be send back to the player’s account and they can be used to play poker.
Partypoker official website
The official Partypoker website is https://partypoker.com/. At this resource the user can download the poker room client and register an account for real money, get information about the current promotions, try the company games in other form (casino, sports betting) and find the answers to all necessary questions.
Pros and cons of Partypoker
- Game availability at FastForward poker. Players do not spend time waiting for opponent's decision.
- Mobile version of the client.
- High-quality graphics and excellent software.
- High traffic at cash tables.
- During peak hours, the software sometimes is slow, but basically it all depends on the speed of your Internet.
- Weak level of selecting.
- Programs that look for weak players do not work.
The latest Partypoker offers and promo codes (the list is updated)The poker room has always been focused on users that’s why it offers the interesting offers both for the newbies and experienced players:
- $30 gift from Partypoker. Just make your first deposit of $10 or more and become the owner of a bonus of $30 for playing Fastforward and Spins
- Cashback up to 40%. Each player of the poker room becomes a member of the loyalty program, which weekly gives from 20% to 40% of rakeback.
- Spins $1 000 000 for $5. Play jackpot sit-and-go tournaments for $5. You can win the main prize of $1 000 000, and the second and third place will receive $100 000 each.
- Wheel of Fortune. Earn just 5 points or more and spin the Partypoker Fortune Wheel. You can win tickets to tournaments!
- Sit&Go Leaderboard. The more points you earn by playing Sit&Go tournaments, the more chances you have to win big prizes.
- Free satellites. PartyPoker hosts free PartyPoker Million satellites every hour.
- Cash Game Leaderboards. 8 leaderboards are available to the players in cash games.
In order to get more detailed information with a full promotions’ list that are regularly updated, visit an official Partypoker website.
PartyPoker Bonus Code 2020
For new players at PartyPoker there is a bonus of $30. In order to get $30 on the game, a bonus code for PartyPoker is not needed, just register using the link from Cardmates.
New players receive no deposit bonus of $30 in the form of tickets to special events.