Partypoker was launched in 2001 and became one of the first industry poker rooms. Since then, more than 30 000 000 users have registered in it and now this project is a leader at the poker market. During the seventeen years of successful activity the poker room has acquired the reputation of a reliable brand and the million players all over the world trust in this card room.
In 2011 the PartyGaming Company has merged with a bwin that is a giant in a sports betting industry and Bwin.Party holding has been founded.
Early in 2016 the important changes occurred again and till the present day they are determining the direction of the poker room development. GVC Holdings corporation had bought all the assets of the Bwin.Party company for $1,7 billion and became the main shareholder.
The poker room has a Gibraltar license and fulfills the strict regulation of UK Gambling Commission, it confirms a high reliability and game safety at PartyPoker.
The poker room has become a prestigious award winner in the gambling industry more than once. In 2007 it was awarded “The Best Poker Operator of the Year” according to EGR and thereby it was ahead of such giant as PokerStars.
Partypoker client is supported by all popular operating systems and the games both for real money and play money are available here. Those players who like playing regardless of the location will also be pleased, because the poker room can be downloaded on mobile phones and the tablet PC on the base of Android and iOS.
Learn more about PartyPoker in the poker room review from Cardmates. Here you will find the poker room description and the answers to the most popular questions about the poker room’s work.
PartyPoker: soft review
PartyPoker soft has a unique design that is different from the other poker rooms ones. The developers always take into account the players’ wishes and regularly update the software.
The soft is formed in such way that the user can intuitively shunt across the lobby and find the necessary variant of the game as soon as possible.
Poker room main lobby:
The game table design:
Partypoker mobile version
In the era of a rapid technological development any poker room is obliged to provide their users with an easy access to the game at any time. Partypoker mobile client is made with a high quality and it has a full functionality ranging from the game for real money or play money to the possibility of the deposits and cash-outs.
You can install the app for play poker both for the mobile phones and the tablet PCs that are running on Android or iOS operating systems.
The poker room traffic and the game availability
An active play at the different levels is regularly carried out at the Partypoker tables. This poker room has been stably included into the best five poker rooms according to the traffic size. On the average, there are 1 500 players at the cash-tables and during the peak times the players number exceeds 2 400.
The traffic information is taken from the pokerscout resource in February, 2018.
The cash-tables with the different limits and a large discipline variety are available in the lobby. You can start play with the bet size ($0,01/$0,02), and raise the limit up to ($200/400$).
Partypoker tournament range is definitely a strong poker room point. The players can participate in:
- MTT tournaments
- Satellites for the live events
- Sit and Go
- Lottery tournaments
MTT tournaments are distinguished by its variability: here you can find the events with the repeated entries, re-buys, rewards for knockouts and also the live events with the phases.
As to buy-ins, there are available the tournaments from $0,55 in the lobby and the maximum entry fee can reach $25 000 at the large series.
There are special daily and weekly tournaments at Partypoker that will be suited both for the players with a small bankroll and the high-stakes players:
- Bootcamp – these are the tournaments with the buy-ins from 0,22$ to 1,1$, where more than $100 000 are played out during the month.
- Featherweight – these are the tournaments with the buy-ins 5,50$ - 11$ with a monthly prize-pool more than $200 000.
- Middleweight – these are the tournaments with an average entry fees 22$ - 55$ and the total guarantee more than 850 000$.
- Heavyweight – these are the tournaments with the high buy-ins 109$ - 215$, where more than $100 000 are played out during the month
- High Rollers – these are the most expensive regular tournaments with the buy-ins 530$ - 2 600$ and the prize-pool more than 1 000 000$.
The rake scheme
The player pays the rake to the poker room that is extracted from the every played pot. The commission size depends on the played limit and the players’ number but it does not exceed a fixed maximum.
In limit games:
- From 2¢/4¢ up to 15¢/30¢ – 1¢ for the pot size 20¢, but not exceeding 50¢.
- From 25¢/50¢ up to 1$/2$ – 5¢ for the pot size 1$, but not exceeding 1$.
- 2$/4$ – 25¢ for the pot size 5$, but not exceeding 3$.
- From 3$/6$ up to 10$/20$ – 50¢ for the pot size 10$, but not exceeding 3$.
- From 15$/30$ up to 30$/60$ – 1$ for the pot size 20$, but not exceeding 3$.
- From 50$/100$ up to 250$/500$ – 1$ for the pot size 100$, but not exceeding 5$.
In no-limit games:
- From 1¢/2¢ up to 10$/20$ – 1¢ for the pot size 20¢, but not exceeding 3$.
- From 15$/30$ up to 200$/400$ – 5¢ for the pot size 1$, but not exceeding 5$.
In the tournaments the rake is paid from each buy-in. Its size ranges from 0% up to 20%. In most cases the player pays not higher than 9% of the rake from the every tournament entry fee.
The deposits and the limits
It won't be difficult to make a deposit at Partypoker because the poker room supports almost all the popular payments systems. The minimum deposit amount is $10 and its maximum depends on the chosen method.
The commission is not extracted during the account depositing.
The Partypoker cash-out is usually carried out within a few hours. The waiting time for the receipting on account usually depends on the chosen payment system.
Some features of Partypoker cash-out:
- Only the verified users can cash-out.
- The cash-out limits range from the chosen payment system. In most cases the maximum cash-out sum is $50 000, but if you use a bank transfer then the sum could raise up to 1 million dollars.
- The cash-out is carried out to that payment system through which the deposit was made earlier.
- If the player makes several requests for cash-out to a particular payment system during the day then all requests can be combined in one payment.
- If during the cash-out the poker room requests additional documents for identity authentication from the player, the funds will be send back to the player’s account and they can be used to play poker.
Partypoker official website
The official Partypoker website is https://partypoker.com/. At this resource the user can download the poker room client and register an account for real money, get information about the current promotions, try the company games in other form (casino, sports betting) and find the answers to all necessary questions.
The latest Partypoker offers and promo codes (the list is updated)
The poker room has always been focused on their users, that’s why it offers the interesting offers both for the newbies and experienced players:
- Get free spin tickets up to 30$. Just make your first deposit in the size from $10 and become an owner of 30$ tickets to the spins.
- Rakeback up to 40%. Each player of the poker room becomes a participant of the loyalty program that weekly gives a rakeback from 20% up to 40%.
- Special missions for the cash-games and Sit-and-Go. Make the simple tasks and get prize money for it.
In order to get more detailed information with a full promotions’ list that are regularly updated, visit an official Partypoker website.