Online poker odds calculator
Reset the table?
Poker calculator is the most simple and high-demand poker program by newbies. It can help you easily and quickly calculate your odds of winning and an edge over the other players at the table.
The calculator is placed in the beginning of this article
(click on the picture from above)
What is poker odds calculator and what it is necessary for?
Such programs are often called as poker hands calculator and also poker odds calculator. In general it is the essence of this soft. Based on the outs this program calculates the probability of winning with any particular cards in percentage correlation. But, beyond the most simple poker calculation, this calculator makes also some amendments taking into account the number of players at the table.
You can use the calculator to analyze the hands at the time of making tough poker decisions. You can also monitor how the winning percentage changes on each street and with every new upturned card.
We have chosen the straightforward and easy calculator for you, which you can use online right here. This program will calculate odds in real time promptly and totally free. However, you can use it only for odds calculations in Texas Hold'em.
How to use poker odds calculator
All odds calculators in poker work approximately in the same way: you fill the available data (number of players at the table, board cards, your hand and the hands of opponents if possible) and the program calculates your odds of winning in the hand in percentage correlation.
Our suggested poker calculator is very easy to use (from 888poker). It looks as follows:
You will see on the screen your cards and winning probability with them (1), the cards of opponents and their odds (2), board (3) and button “Reset” for hand resetting. There could be from 2 (heads-up) to 10 (full ring) players. It is quite standard set that is used in almost all poker calculators.
With the help of button “Add Player” near each pair of cards, you can add players. After adding player to the table, his winning probability percentage in this hand will appear near his cards. It is calculated even if you don’t know opponents' cards.
Cards are added in pop-up window with the deck that is opened after clicking the left button of the mouse on the card.
In order to choose card, just click on it.
The deck is grouped into 4 sequences in accordance with suits and cards are placed ranging from low to high from left to right.
Cards that already participate in the hand become inaccessible in the deck (such as ace of spades in the picture).
You can input the whole board all at once or each street/card separately and in so doing you can indicate them not in turn.
In order to take away the card, click it with left mouse button 2 times.
When everything is done just press the button “Done”.
Please note that poker odds calculator considers different factors including number of players at the table and number of players involved in a hand. Your odds of winning with the same cards on the board and in hands will differ depending upon whether you play heads-up or 9-max.
You should take into account the possibility that the out you need can be in the opponent’s hands, or he could have the same hand with better kicker.
As an example there is the same hand on both pictures, but in one instance heads-up is shown (on the left), and in another instance – 9-max. It's known only the cards of two players (on the right). Undoubtedly if you input card of 9 players, the situation will be changed radically and the picture will be clearer. Your chances of winning may substantially increase or the other way around be decreased even more.
Step-by-step guide for poker hand breakdown on odds:
- Add to the table such number of players, which are involved in play (max. 10). In order to add opponent just press the button “Add Player” near a particular seat. In order to take away it - place the mouse pointer on his cards and click on the little cross that appeared in the lower right-hand corner.
- Specify your cards and cards of opponent/opponents if you are aware of them. Simply select the desired cards in the deck. At this moment you receive the odds in preflop for each player. Poker calculator counts preflop for all players at the table, so no matter if you know their cards or not.
- Input board cards (for example flop or the whole board). The percentage will be recalculated. It's going to be this way on each street.
You can also specify one card in order to understand what chances would you and your opponents have if it appears at the table.
Pros and cons of our proposed online calculator
- easy to use
- prompt (odds calculation is made in a fraction of a second)
- possibility to calculate the winning probability in heads-up and to 10-max.
- there is minimum of information. The calculator doesn’t indicate poker combinations, that’s why you can see only the winning percentage, but not the list of your outs for strengthening one or another combinations.
Everything you need to know about the terms:
- Win – victory (or in this case - odds of winning)
- Tie - dead heat (possibility of tie, split)
- Add Player – include participant
- Reset – clearing
- Done – prepared
While, in principle, the first 2 words will be enough to understand who is winning in one or another hand when looking at the picture.
You can use our poker calculator online with mobile browser. You can also download free poker calculator on your phone in online store “Google Play Market”: