LotosPoker was launched in 2011 in the 888Poker network. After 5 years working with one of the giants of the poker industry, it was decided to move to the largest Asian poker network GGNetwork. A year later, LotosPoker was closed.
LotosPoker: software review
The software of the poker room was developed by programmers of one of the largest room in the history of poker - FullTiltPoker. After the absorption of the PokerStars room and after the subsequent closure, most of the programmers became part of the GGNetwork.
LotosPoker was available in English and in several other languages.
In LotosPoker, the statistics collecting programs were prohibited, like any supporting software in general. But, for convenience, it was possible to tag the players with different colors and write notes on them.
The LotosPoker client was available on Windows and Mac platforms, as well as on Android and iOS mobile devices.
Mobile version of LotosPoker
LotosPoker offered the full mobile applications for playing on Android and iOS platforms.
The exterior view of the client was dramatically different from the desktop version, but all the same options were available to players.
The game availability and the poker room traffic
LotosPoker was a part of the GGNetwork network, which occupies the 6th place in the world (according to PokerScout data), by being ahead of such networks as Winamax and Winning.
At the LotosPoker cash-tables, 1 200 people gathered on average.
The hours of maximum activity were at 08: 00-10: 00 Pacific Time (18: 00-20: 00 MSK). At that time, the number of players often exceeded 2 000.
Games for real money were conducted from micro-limits ($0.05 / $0.1) and up to high-stake games of $100 /$200. Despite the relatively high bottom limit, the minimum buy-in for NL10 table was only $1.
In cash games, the rake was charged at a rate of 5% of the pot at all the tables, but depending on the game limit, its max size was determined to be from $1 on $0.05 / $0.10 to $15 at limits of $10/$20 and higher.
At the All-In or Fold (AoF) tables, the rake was charged from every hand at the following rate:
- $0,02 at the tables of $0,10/$0,25 in Hold'em
- $0,05 at the tables of $0,25/$0,50 in Omaha
- $0,10 for $0,5/$1 in Hold'em
- $0,20 for $1/$2 in Omaha
- $0,40 for $2/$4 in Hold'em
- $0,80 for $4/$8 in Omaha
- $1 at $5/$10 in Hold'em
- $10 at the Hold'em tables from $50 /$100
- $20 at the Omaha tables from $100/$200
44% of the rake was accumulated to the AoF-jackpot.
In MTT tournaments, there was the lowest rake in the industry - 5% was charged. Besides, there was an opportunity to build your tournament bankroll (tournament money) through special tournaments T $ Builder, in which the participation was not taxed by the rake.
Deposits and limits
LotosPoker offered the most popular payment systems for a deposit, such as: VISA, MasterCard and Maestro cards; Scrill, Neteller, WebMoney, Kiwi, Yandex, Alfa-Click, Promsvyazbank, Privat24 online payment systems, as well as ADVCash, Boleto, Liqpay, PaySafeCard and bank transfer.
The minimum deposit was $10.
It was possible to do the cash-out on VISA, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney, Qiwi, Yandex.
Terms - 1-2 working days.
- The Fish Buffet cash-back system envisaged up to 100% of cash.
- Daily tasks (missions) - prizes for implementing the tasks.
- First deposit bonus up to $2,000 for 90 days. Players were able to activate the bonus in the "My Bonus" - "Welcome Bonus" tab after the first deposit and get $1 for every $10 of the generated rake.
- Promo for the World Cup in football "Believe in the team!".
- Hold'em cash-race with a prize pool of $200k in June.
- MTT players rating was a prize pool of 100k monthly for the best 500 tournament players.
- LotosPoker Cup - daily freerolls and a cup to the winner of the rating every month.
- Dratuti Freeroll was a monthly freeroll with a prize pool of $1,111 for all the new players.
- Telegram Freeroll - weekly freeroll for the subscribers of the lotospoker telegram-channel.
- Jackpot on AoF tables - for a straight-flush in Hold'em or a Royal Flush in Omaha.