King's Casino in Rozvadov resumed its work after quarantine
King's Casino in Rozvadov reopened its doors after a two-month quarantine. Currently, only slots, blackjack, roulette and cash games are accessible in the casino. As for the restaurant and hotel, they are still closed to visitors.
New rules governing visits
Because of the pandemic-related situation, the casino management has introduced new rules that regulate visiting the gambling establishment. The officials put forth some mandatory security measures that the King's Casino visitors must adhere to:
- Each visitor must wear a mask throughout the casino.
- After a player leaves the game table, a dedicated staff member will disinfect this seat.
- All personnel will wear face protection (special shields).
- There is no possibility to order food at the casino. Upon request, visitors can order food and pick it up on the street in a designated area.
- At an additional cost, you can bring food to the casino, but it should be in plastic boxes.
The Deputy Minister of Health of the Czech Republic stated that people would have to keep wearing protection (masks) through the end of June. They have also removed movement restrictions inside the country, but foreigners are still prohibited from entering the Czech Republic.
The owner of the King's Casino, Leon Tsoukernik, said that he was not going to fire his employees. All of them will receive full wages, as well as stay at home up to September 1. Over 600 people work at the King's Casino: poker workers, chefs, administrators, cleaning crew and others.