Juicy Stakes review
Juicy Stakes was founded in 2009. This is a trustworthy and well-established poker site, known among poker fans for its weak field of players. It was a part of the Cake Poker network. Now it is in the Horizon Poker Network, and it shares a players' pool with popular room Intertops Poker.
The poker room provides it games almost across all countries of the world, except France, Spain and some US states (Maryland, New Jersey, Kentucky, New York, Missouri, Louisiana and Washington). It has a Curacao licence.
Amateur players like the bright layout of Juicy Stakes, sweet pool of players and profitable promotions. Players of all types and levels are able to find suitable game on this site.
Juicy Stakes Poker uses the same software the old Cake Poker Network sites used. The client of the poker room has many tabs, lobby and menu for convenient navigation, which allows you to find the games you are interested in within minutes.
Juicy Stakes Poker mobile version
Juicy Stakes Poker has recently updated its mobile app, which is now even more flexible and ease to use. The mobile version of the client (for iOS. Android, Blackberry) offers players a pretty wide selection of cash games and tournaments. You don’t even have to install the app, just log in through the browser on your Apple or Android device and start playing at Juicy Stakes.
Juicy Stakes provides two poker formats: Texas Hold'em and Omaha (Omaha Hi-Lo included). Although it is a small choice, these games are the most popular among poker players. Texas Hold'em and Omaha cash games and tournaments are available on different limits and at any time. There are almost always tables at limits up to $5 / $10. Players may find heads-up games up to $500 / $1 000 as well. The room offers to play Pot-limit Omaha at similar limits, although more often $200 / $400 tables will be the highest for an active game.
Juicy Stakes Poker supports popular methods of payment, therefore it will take you just a few clicks to make deposit or withdraw funds. Players are able to conduct financial operations in the poker room via:
- bank cards – VISA, Mastercard;
- e-wallets – Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, Paysafecard;
- Bitcoin currency.
Juicy Stakes Poker promotions
Juicy Stakes Poker has great system of promotions. By playing in the room, you will earn game points to obtain gold chips. These chips may be exchanged for tournament entries. In addition, players receive bonuses in the form of gold cards to be exchanged for cash or entries to exclusive tournaments, and the Loyalty Level program allows players to receive rewards even faster.
- 200% Poker Welcome Bonus. New players can get a bonus up to $1 000. It is available only on the first deposit, and a player needs to use a promo code "1000JUICY".
- WSOPC Caribbean package. Players have an opportunity to win a package to a tournament on 1-7 April 2020 with a guarantee of $250 000.
- Reload bonus. Players can make a deposit with a promo code "202002" and get 50% up to $200.
- Depositor Freeroll. Players can make a deposit starting from $25 and get a ticket to a special freeroll on the following month.
- Weekly FPP Race. Every week players can have a part of $4 000 prize pool.
Pros and cons of Juicy Stakes Poker
- 200% first deposit bonus of up to $1 000
- Accepts players from the USA
- One game account for poker and casino
- Supports payment systems suitable for Americans
- User-friendly software
- Outdated software
- Withdrawal of funds may be sometimes rejected
- Absence of Stud games
- Medium pool of players
Overall, Juicy Stakes Poker is a pretty positive room. Switching to the Horizon Poker Network has improved the poker site, and good promotional offers made it much stronger. If you are searching for a platform to play serious poker, take a look at Juicy Stakes Poker.