ICMIZER is a professional program for MTT, SNG, Spin&Go players. With the help of this program, you can analyze your hand, make the most profitable decisions on preflop according to the ICM model (Independent Chip Model) and FGS (Future Game Simulation).
You can use ICMIZER on your mobile phone.
What is ICMIZER?
ICMIZER 3 is a special poker calculator that is the most efficient at the late stages of a tournament. It models different tournament situations and you need to choose the right decision. The program will tell you when to go all-in and when to make a call/fold; it will also explain why you need to push and why to muck the cards.
You don’t need to go into analytical theory, make deep calculations, read a lot of poker and math literature, learn to make predictions – the program will do it for you but much faster and more precisely.
ICMIZER will be useful in many of game moments but it is the most efficient to use the program in the following situations:
- When a player on SB position goes all-in and you need to decide: to call or to fold.
- When it’s difficult for you to imagine how to play on MTT bubble.
- You seldom reach a final table with a big stack.
- When to go all-in with 5 BB stack.
- Button steals the blinds very often.
- Game with a big stack against a small one with a weak hand.
- Game with a medium stack (10 BB) with a medium hand against an opponent with the big stack who goes all-in.
Capabilities of ICMIZER 3
- ICM calculations that take into account a lot of different factors and display game options against every of 169 possible hands;
- In MTT the calculations are carried out up to the final table, besides other things you can analyze tournaments with progressive knockouts in ICMIZER 2;
- Every stage of calculations has a detailed analysis through which correct obtained results can be seen;
- Visualization of hands at the poker table for easier perception of information;
- Possibility to edit actions;
- Development of charts;
- Applying of Nash equilibrium;
- It is easy to create tournaments of different formats for their further analysis in the program and a process of their creating itself is very fast;
- Downloading the hands and even entire tournaments from most popular poker rooms;
- Displaying a list of downloaded hands in a form convenient for perception;
- Possibility to shift a hand in Replayer immediately (if it is available);
- The program has several levels of FGS depth which allows you to make predictions more precisely.
ICMIZER 3 SNG Coach (trainings)
Since soft is prohibited to use during the game, it would be nice to practice in push/fold strategy. SNG Coach will help you with this.
In essence, SNG Coach replaces classes with a coach. Each day, 120 questions are available to users, which can be roughly compared to 2 hours of poker training.
Pro-subscription holders can purchase an additional 5 000 SNG COACH questions for more intensive workouts.
ICMIZER3 upgraded the SNG Coach module. The changes affected the screen interface with questions and now tasks appear one at a time, and not all at once as before.
It is also now possible to adjust the training parameters. With it, you can work on weak points in your game.
SNG Coach functions
- Push-fold training according to the individual parameters. The user chooses tournament type from the variety of popular SnG and MTT, the number of players at the table, stack size, blinds’ level and position at the table.
- Generation of training tasks according to your discipline. The program will create situations for you in which you should decide which is more profitable – push or fold.
- Training in a game format. The training takes place in a comprehensible interface in the format of choosing a push or fold in a time constrained.
- Internal leaderboard. Your progress is visualized as a percentage in respect of the success of other users.
- Wide variety of tournament types. There are almost all types of the popular SnG in the program, including knockouts, and many MTT options. You can filter them according to your preferences.
- Modification of tasks based on your answers. If you do well, the program makes tasks more difficult, but if something is more difficult for you, then it simplifies the task.
Replayer (hand replay)
You can replay, analyze and review any hand, which is stored in a hand history, in ICMIZER if necessary.
There is a possibility to sort your hands by the size of the won pots, by the type of action (your all-in or call of other players’ all-in).
- Replayer of hands on preflop. The ability to view your hand for a primary analysis.
- Sending a hand for analysis to ICMIZER. The programs use one base that allows you to instantly transfer a disputed hand for a deeper analysis through the ICIMIZE button.
- Grouping of hands by color. Each color represents the pot size won or lost in the hand.
- Marking of hands by decision type. It allows you to sort actions by decisions and track the patterns in hand.
- Odds displaying. The program automatically determines the pot odds on all the streets, as well as winning odds.
ICMIZER 3: how to use?
Despite the great functionality, it will not be difficult for a poker player to use the program. For convenience, a company that created the software recorded a long video, which demonstrates ICMIZER 3 setting for beginners.
How to use ICMIZER 3 (broadcast recording from software creators):
Also, you can read tutorial materials at the official site of the program by selecting “Support” – “Training” in the upper menu.
In general, the players are satisfied with this software and leave positive feedback. Professionals also recommend to use ICMIZER. «If you play tournaments, I strongly suggest you spend some time studying with ICMizer. Even if you only plug one or two leaks, you will see your win-rate rise significantly»
Jonathan Little Professional poker player and poker author
«If you play tournaments, I strongly suggest you spend some time studying with ICMizer. Even if you only plug one or two leaks, you will see your win-rate rise significantly»
Operating system Windows 7,8,10 or Vista (64-bit), or Mac OS X 10.10. and also an installed Silverlight plugin.
What's new in ICMIZER 3?
In the ICMIZER2 version, in order to calculate the range at another position, Hero had to be moved to the right place. Now, calculations have already been made for each position, and the results are easy to view.
ICMIZER3 has a new ability to set the weight of the hand. Use the top slider or mouse wheel. Hover over the desired hand and scroll the wheel.
After making changes to the range, an automatic lock occurs with a checkmark on the Lock item. After that, the equilibrium ranges will be calculated for all positions at the table.
After clicking on the Calculate Hero button, the program will calculate the best range. After you click on this indicator, the indicator for each player is calculated taking into account the blocked ranges. From the frames of different colors, you can determine the range.
Automatic hand analysis without NITRO mode
In the new version, the ability to automatically analyze their tournaments has become available for all subscribers. In the previous version of ICMIZER, you had to pay extra for this feature.
In order to make an automatic analysis of hands you need:
- Download tournament file
- Indicate the number of chips in the game
- Enable MTT Mode.
After that, a list of hands with errors will appear in the left block. They will be arranged in order from gross to minor. You can find out any mistake in a certain hand and make your own corrections.
In the automatic analysis, you can find out the remaining number of participants by the number of chips. Calculations can be used until the moment when the tournament will be more than 500 people.
ICMIZER 3 advantages
- Calculations in the most difficult situations in just a few seconds.
- A wide range of possibilities. PRO subscription gives you access to all ICMIZER 3 features: hand analyzer, Nash equilibrium calculations, easy to use hand replayer and push-fold SNG Coach.
- Visibility of work. Using the software, you can analyze every game situation with visualization at the virtual poker table.
- Accuracy of results. This occurs due to the use of a new CFR+ calculation engine, the most advanced FGS model that takes into account the dynamics of blinds movement, ICM model in MTT tournaments or the calculation in chips in the Chip EV mode.
- ICMIZER takes into account the details of tournament situation. It will take into account your position at the table, the actions of your opponents, stack size and size of the hand weights that was set individually, as well as type of tournament and more.
- It is intended to the players of all levels. ICMIZER is essential for everyone who wants to earn more in tournament poker. The lower your current level, the more benefit you will get from this software and the faster you can move forward the new limits.
As you can see, ICMIZER 3 will help you to increase your profit and ROI. It reduces mistakes to a minimum at the late stages of tournament. This soft saves your time due to automatic analysis of the hands played. You will have advantage over your opponents who use Nash equilibrium or don’t use any strategies at all.
Price of the application
The range of features available depends on the type of subscription. ICIMIZER 3 free version is available to everyone, but it has limitations. You will only have an access to a full analysis of one hand per day. As for the other additional options, you should purchase them separately.
|Subscription type||Monthly||3 months||1 year|
|ICMIZER 3 BASIC||$17.99||$36.99||$84.99|
|ICMIZER 3 PRO||$32.99||$66.99||$152.99|
|Add-on ICMIZER NITRO||$14.99||$44.97||$179.88|
|Add-on SNG Coach Mobile||-||-||$95.88|
How to get ICMIZER 3 for free
You can use a free account that provides several calculations a day, namely: 3 ICM calculations and 1 calculation of Nash equilibrium. With such conditions you can download ICMIZER for free and use it all the time. You will be able to use all functions of Basic-subscription but only with a restriction of calculations a day.
Let's summarize: there is a powerful soft in front of you that is designed to improve your game. If you are serious about poker and consider the game as a way of extra income (perhaps even the main one), we recommend you to download ICMIZER 3 and to try using the program for free.
Poker rooms where you can use an application
According to the rules of poker rooms, it is prohibited the use of ICMIZER during MTT and SNG tournaments, because this soft gives the user an unfair advantage over his opponents. ICMIZER is intended for training and analysis of the hands played after the game.
Don’t open the program along with the client since you can get a warning or even a ban from a poker room for this. If you want to use ICMIZER during the game, better open a mobile version of the program.
ICMIZER supports the downloading of poker hands and the entire tournaments from all popular poker rooms, including the rooms of Microgaming network (for example RedStar Poker) and iPoker (for example William Hill, Titan Poker). Here are the list of top poker rooms in which you can hone your poker skill:
This poker room has very active players' pool and high quality software. It was awarded as the best poker operator. You can play at PokerStars both on your computer or laptop, or through the mobile devices.
Partypoker client supports all popular operating systems and the game is available both for real money and play money. The users will also be satisfied with this poker room, as it can be downloaded to mobile phones and tablets based on Android and iOS.
888poker has a good bonus system, a wide selection of freerolls. Its software is at an excellent level and the game is available both on a computer and on phones.
Full Tilt Poker
You can find here a large variety of cash games and tournaments. The users are able to take part in Spin & Go and Fast Zoom poker, as well as play in the popular tournament series.
RedStar Poker is one of the largest poker rooms of iPoker network. This poker room offers its players a wide range of games at all limits. The game limits at the cash tables start from €0.01/ €0.02 to €20/ €40. The users are able to play both in Hold'em and Omaha, including the popular Hold'em 6+.
This poker room has a unique proprietary designed poker client. It also can please its users with 100% bonus for the first deposit up to €500.