How to verify account at Unibet Poker
Verification in the poker room is an important process, without which you will not be able to withdraw money from your account. Different poker rooms have varied requirements related to the documents that are necessary to confirm the account.
Let's deal with verification at Unibet Poker, as it is advisable to verify the account right after registering in the poker room.
How to pass verification at Unibet Poker
At Unibet Poker, the verification procedure is carried out on the official page of the poker room. The whole process can be completed in just three steps.
- Log in to your game account and open the "Verify Account" tab.
- Upload scan of your passport (ID) or driving license.
- Upload the proof of address document.
After that, the security service will start verifying your documents. Usually, this process takes from 3 to 5 business days.
Here is the list of documents that are suitable for address confirmation:
- An official letter from the bank (or bank statement).
- An official letter from the authorities (police, court, tax office).
- Utility bills (for water, electricity, gas, Internet or house phone).
The images (scanned copies) must be of high quality, and you can cover up the information that does not relate to verification.
Please note: the letters and bills must be dated within the last six months and include the company’s name, logo and stamp.