How to register on PokerStars in 2021
Registration on PokerStars is a simple and easy process that takes just a few minutes from a player. Follow the step-by-step instructions with pictures on registering in the poker room and pretty soon, you will be able to join a poker game for real money.
How to register on PokerStars
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of PokerStars.
- On the left of the site, you will see a «Download» tab. Click on it and wait until the poker room’s client is downloaded.
- Install the PokerStars client on your computer, open the program and click on «Join now».
- Now, you have to create an account. First, make up a username and a password and press «Next». Then enter your personal data (email address, country of residence, name and surname) and confirm that you’ve reached the age of 18.
- Enter the poker room’s account using your nickname and password.
At this stage, the process of registration on PokerStars is successfully completed.
Additional information about registration on PokerStars
- Every user can create only one account in the poker room. If a player makes one more account, then the security service will detect this violation after some time and block both accounts with possible confiscation of funds forever.
- The Stars account provides you access to all the products of PokerStars (bookmaker office, online casino).
- To delete the Stars account, you need to send a request to the support service of the poker room. If the account is closed, PokerStars will save your data in the system in order you can’t register the new account under your name.
- The room offers its clients to use additional security measures for their accounts: security Token RSA, Pin-code Stars.