How to make a deposit at PokerStars
In order to start playing for real money at PokerStars, you need to replenish your account balance. The poker room supports almost all the most popular methods of payment, therefore a user shouldn’t face difficulties with making the first and subsequent deposits.
PokerStars allows depositing money through the following payment systems:
- Qiwi VISA (a virtual card)
- WebMoney (takes 0,8% fee, but not more than 50$)
- Qiwi Wallet
These are the main pay-out methods that may differ at users’ accounts depending on the place of their residence. You can find the accurate information about supported payment systems in your country at the Cashier of the poker room.
How to deposit money at PokerStars
You can deposit money at PokerStars using both desktop client and mobile application. A poker player should either have an account or register at PokerStars. The minimal deposit amount is set at the mark of 5$ and with the help of simple step-by-step instructions on depositing, you will be able to start playing for real money as soon as possible.
1. Log into the client of the room and press the "Cashier" button.
2. It the Cashier, click on "Deposit".
3. Select a convenient method of payment (we use Visa card), choose the deposit amount (there are recommended amounts, but you can also set a needed amount yourself), enter bonus code if you have such one and press "Deposit".
4. In an open window implement the following actions:
- Fill in your card data (card number, expiry date, CVN code) at the appropriate field.
- Make sure that the entered data is correct and click on a green button.
Your payment will be immediately credited to your account.
Important: it is recommended to replenish PokerStars account by the means of the same payment system, which you are going to use for withdrawal of money in the future. During the withdrawal of funds, the support service of the room has the right to request your personal documents to verify your identity.
Additional information on depositing to PokerStars account
- The minimal deposit amount is set at the mark of 5$; the maximal deposit limits are the following (by default): 1 000$/24 hours; 2 000$/7 days; 4 000$/30 days. A player has to increase the limits of maximal deposit manually.
- While replenishing the account, PokerStars doesn’t charge the fee and doesn’t ask a player to pass the verification procedure.
- A fast deposit option is available in the Cashier.
- All the players’ money is put on the separate accounts, and the company doesn’t use this money for its domestic operations.
- You are able to make deposits through your smartphone or tablet that operates on the basis of Android and iOS operating systems. To do this, you can use Mobile Cashier.
- If you face some difficulties while making a deposit at PokerStars, then contact the support service of the poker room at email@example.com.
- If you want to make your first deposit, then we recommend you to familiarize with the bonus offers for new PokerStars players.
You can get more detailed information about the poker room in a PokerStars review from Cardmates.