How to install Poker8 on your computer – updated client of 888poker
Last year, 888poker updated its gaming client and released the new version of Poker8. Before installing it, you should to do one important thing and this article will help you to find out all details.
How to install poker8 on computer correctly
Before installing a new poker8 client, you should completely remove an old 888poker client from your computer. You should to do this not only by removing it from your PC, but also by clearing all data in CCleaner.
To do that, you need to download and install CCleaner and adhere to the following algorithm of actions:
- Go to "Tools" section.
- Select "Uninstall”.
- Choose 888poker and click on "Uninstall".
- First scan for issues, and then click on “Fix selected issues”.
- Remove the two folders C:\Users\*USERNAME*\Documents\888poker and C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\PacificPoker.
After making these 5 things, you need to press Win+R and write the word Regedit on the command line. After that, find and remove all folders containing pacificpoker.
Now, the old 888poker client is correctly removed from your computer and you can proceed to poker8 installation. Its installation is a standard procedure and it is no different from the usual one.
Pros and cons of poker8
- The option for seating disappeared.
- Notes disappeared.
- New avatars for players.
- New graphic design of game boards
- Highlighting the pocket cards.
- Cascaded arranging of tables.
- New graphic buttons of re-entry and deposit.
In any case, 888poker poker client is developing constantly. The players should watch for updates in order to feel more comfortable from playing at 888poker.