Downloading and installing PokerMatch on your PC are two simple tasks that will not take much time. Follow the detailed instructions with pictures on downloading and installing the client from the official website pokermatch.com.
How to install PokerMatch: step-by-step instructions
- First, go to the official website of the poker room. Then, click on the "Registration" button, which is clearly visible on the main page, to enter your data and register an account in the poker room.
- Upon registration, you will be sent an activation e-mail. By clicking on the link in the e-mail, you will activate your account.
- After that, go to the main page of PokerMatch and click on "Download".
- Open the boot file (it will be in .exe format) and proceed with the PokerMatch installation. The installation process is virtually the same for such operating systems as Windows and Mac OS.
- The client has been successfully installed on your computer. To start the game, enter your data in the appropriate fields and start playing at PokerMatch!
For comfortable playing in the PokerMatch client, your personal computer must meet the minimum system requirements:
|OS||Windows 7 +|
|Processor||Intel Pentium 800 MHz|
|Video Card||4MX440 with 32 MB memory, accelerated OpenGL/D3d|
|Hard disk drive||50 MB|
Unable to download PokerMatch
Periodically, players face problems with downloading the poker room’s client from the official website, and there are several reasons for this:
- It is quite possible that your provider blocks PokerMatch website. In this case, we recommend using proxy plugins (Hola, ZenMate), which change your IP address. They will help you get to the official resource where the boot file of the game client is located.
- Check your Internet security settings. Perhaps a firewall (antivirus) prevents users from downloading files from a particular resource. Add the PokerMatch website or file as an exception to your antivirus.
- Make sure that your computer’s hard drive has enough free space to save files. Check your Internet connection and whether you have the necessary administrator privileges to download and install third-party programs on your PC.
If you still can’t install or download PokerMatch to your computer, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you!