GGPoker latest updates
GGPoker is one of the main poker room of the Asian GGNetwork. It is a convenient platform for all poker fans. The given poker room has a great software, large variety of game disciplines and many bonus offers. So, don’t miss an opportunity to register at GGPoker and get a welcome bonus up to $600.
In order to stay afloat and compete with other poker rooms, GGPoker tries to implement the interesting updates. We recently wrote about the improvements from poker room, but now it's time to share another updates that is planned to be launched since May.
Rush & Cash updates
So, the fans of Rush & Cash games are able to play at the four tables.
Spin & Gold games
- As for Spin & Gold games, you can observe the new levels of blind: $3 and $10.
- The improvements were also made in Spin & Gold challenge concerning the collecting of gold coins.
|Buy-in||1st place||2nd place||3rd place|
|$1||3 Gold||2 Gold||1 Gold|
|$3||9 Gold||6 Gold||3 Gold|
|$5||15 Gold||10 Gold||5 Gold|
|$10||30 Gold||20 Gold||10 Gold|
|$20||60 Gold||40 Gold||20 Gold|
|$50||150 Gold||100 Gold||50 Gold|
Changes in VIP Room
- Command line for password appears when the table opens.
- “Observe” and “preview” options are not available.
- The filter of private room appeared in VIP Lobby.
- Private or Normal VIP Room is sorted by: number of players, type of the game (Hold’em > Omaha > Short Deck), name of the room (in alphabetical order) and blinds.
- Private room is not displayed in the tab of game for every game tab.
- All VIP rooms have the modernized design of tables.
UX updates in tournament lobby
- “Featured Events” are always displayed by default.
- The players, who have bought the stake, will be able to see the staked participants in the tournament list.
- Now, you can find the micro filter in the Buy-in filter.
- Design of pop up for the winner of tournament was updated.
All-in Insurance improvements
GGPoker implemented “Multiple All-in Insurance” update. The activation of “Multiple All-in Insurance” is defined by the outs’ number. The terms for “Multiple All-in Insurance” are different for every game:
- Hold’em (and Rush&Cash) – 12 outs;
- Omaha – 10 outs;
- Short deck – 7 outs;
Fish Buffet Player message updates
The players’ messages won’t be sent to the participants after their demotion with the absence of cash back.
UX updates for Multi Table
- When the action at the table finishes, then the focus of table will be changed.
- Tile table became more convenient for the users.
- While the tables are open, the table location will remain the same.
- The empty seats will be occupied when tiling tables with the tables that are newly opened.
Updates for Table Title bar
- ID of hands is displayed on the header row;
- The button “lobby” (on header row) is only displayed for the tournaments with the aim to demonstrate the lobby of tournaments.
- The button “Home” was implemented in order to get back to home screen.
- The width of desktop client became 1200 Pixels;
- UI updates facilitate the larger width.
- If the participant registers in the tournament that will begin in an hour, he won’t be timed out of the client due to passivity.
- If sit-out participants are not able to make a call due to the lack of chips, they will fold their cards.
Don't forget that in May, the large WSOP Circuit series with a total prize pool of $100 000 000 will be held in the GG Network poker rooms. And there are a lot of satellites where you can win tickets to prestigious events.