EPT Barcelona: Swedish player won €500,000
Swedish player Alexander Ivarsson won in EPT National High Roller tournament with €2,200 buy-in. He managed to become the best player among 1,491 ones.
Alexander earned €498,520 for the victory in the event. This sum is only a couple of thousand less than his prizes for entire offline career. According to HendonMob data, before this winning Ivarsson got into cash 23 times in various events and won €525,000 in total. It is also the first trophy and champion title for Swedish player.
The player from Kuwait Raed Alawadhi took the second place in EPT National High Roller tournament. He earned €287,550. The Finnish player Joonas Helin is in the third place and his winning is €201,210. Such famous poker players as Ari Engel and Anthony Zinno also played at the final table:
EPT National High Roller final table results:
- Alexander Ivarsson (Sweden) – €498,520 ($553,493);
- Raed Alawadhi (Kuwait) – €287,550 ($319,259);
- Joonas Helin (Finland) – €201,210 ($223,398);
- Max Deveson (Great Britain) – €149,030 ($165,472)
- Sorin Flutur (Romania) – €117,350 ($130,297);
- Ari Engel (Canada) – €88,470 ($98 231);
- Anthony Zinno (United States) – € 64,720 ($71,862);
- Alin Mitrache (Romania) – €44,210 ($49,088);
- Tomasz Pajak (Poland) – €36,150 ($40,138).
EPT series in Barcelona started on August 20 and will last until September 1. The tournament entry fees are from €130 to €100,000. Main Event started yesterday. Buy-in for Main Event is €5,300.