Kristen Bicknell’s biography
Kristen Bicknell is one of the best female poker players of our time. In 2017 and 2018, she topped the female GPI Player of the Year ranking. During that year, the girl attended lots of poker events, having earned $1.65 million.
Bicknell started her career as an online poker player in 2011 and as early as 2013, she achieved the highest status – Supernova Elite at PokerStars.
After online poker, Kristen entered the second stage of her poker career – she began to take part in live events. In 2013, the girl captured the WSOP Ladies Championship and got her first bracelet. The second WSOP bracelet Bicknell gained in 2016. Back then, the poker player took down the WSOP Bounty event cost $1 500, having received $290 000 for finishing first. For a long time, it was her largest prize money won offline, but in 2019, the girl earned $328 500 for the 11th place in the PSPC PokerStars Players Championship, a special PokerStars event at the PCA 2019. Then, in November 2019, she once again broke her record and won $408 000, becoming the champion of Poker Masters 2019 in the NLH tournament for $25 000.
But, according to Kristen, championships are not a priority for her. The girl’s main specialization is cash games.
Kristen Bicknell behaves well at the poker table. However, beneath her calm and smart appearance lurks a serious poker player ready to take all your chips. Kristen has participated in poker tournaments in many countries. For 2019, Kristen Bicknell actively plays cash games and takes part in various poker tournaments around the world. Her poker skills are getting better with every passing year.
Interesting facts about Kristen Bicknell:
- Kristen is dating famous poker player Alex Foxen. For today, this poker couple is one of the strongest ones in the poker community. In 2018 and 2019, they both topped the Player of the Year rankings. Alex became the best male player and Kristen was the best among female poker players. Kristen Bicknell headed the ranking of the best poker players among girls for three years in a row: in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- To maintain the Supernova Elite status at PokerStars, Kristen had to play about two and a half million hands per year.
- In the MSPT Venetian Main Event 2018, Bicknell and Foxen made a deal in the final heads-up and split the prize money. Alex won the tournament and Kristen finished it as runner-up.
- In 2018, Bicknell took part in the «Poker After Dark» show. On the television program, she played in the game «Femme Fatale».
- Since 2018, Bicknell has been the PartyPoker Ambassador.